OrganizerAthena Wealth Management info@AthenaWM.com
PresenterMatthew Foertsch, AIF®, ChFEBC℠
Are you a Federal Government employee approaching retirement? If so are you
comfortable with your knowledge and understanding of all your retirement benefits?
As a Federal Employee you are eligible to attend, at NO COST to you, a local federal
retirement training session to receive education on each of these concerns from a
Federal Retirement Benefits Specialist. The Retirement Eligibility and Survivor Benefits
class will cover the CSRS and FERS retirement eligibility requirements, annuity
calculation, survivor benefits and how to draw income from the TSP.
Topics in the class will include:
• How to calculate your CSRS or FERS Retirement Annuity
• Including CSRS Off-set and ATC/LEO/FF/CBP
• FERS Special Retirement Supplement
• Early Out Options
• CSRS and FERS Survivor Annuity options
• How to draw income from the TSP
• Federal Employee health benefits during retirement
• Social Security Benefits (age 62, 65-67, 70)
• Federal Employee Group Life Insurance in retirement
• Medicare Part A and Part B
For further questions regarding this workshop please call 650-390-5074.
The event will be hosted by Matthew Foertsch, AIF®, ChFEBC℠ of Athena Wealth Management. Matthew makes complex financial matters understandable for readers and audiences all over the country planning their retirement in and out of federal service.
Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA, SIPC, a broker/dealer and a Registered Investment Adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Event funded in part by American General Life Insurance Company (AGL)